Yes, if you’re funding an invoice and need to add a loss payee, simply enter the name or company number of the funding company when buying a policy. You can do this on the summary screen, before paying for your policy.

Please talk to the funding company if you can’t find them in the list because they may be using their trading name instead.

Did this answer your question?