The simple answer is 'no'. If you have been trading for many years, you will know your customers and how they pay you. But, how well do you know their customers? If they have a customer default, that can have a knock-on effect resulting in you not getting paid. Is it worth the risk?
Articles in this section
- Are all of my customers covered?
- Are Nimbla policies designed specifically for SMEs?
- Are there policies designed for multinationals?
- Can I insure a single invoice only?
- Can I insure a single transaction only?
- Can I insure only those risks that are of concern?
- Can I select invoice insurance cover just for one customer?
- Can invoice insurance help my business obtain finance?
- Can you collect any overdue debts for me?
- Do I have to cover all my customers?