As the client seeking bad debt protection you will be required to sign a contract for a period of normally 18 months and insure against all your customers — both good and bad. With Nimbla Invoice Insurance — you choose the debtor and the invoice to protect, without any contract in sight.
Articles in this section
- Are all of my customers covered?
- Are Nimbla policies designed specifically for SMEs?
- Are there policies designed for multinationals?
- Can I insure a single invoice only?
- Can I insure a single transaction only?
- Can I insure only those risks that are of concern?
- Can I select invoice insurance cover just for one customer?
- Can invoice insurance help my business obtain finance?
- Can you collect any overdue debts for me?
- Do I have to cover all my customers?