Yes. Using Nimbla invoice insurance you can insure a single transaction from a single debtor. It might be a new customer who you may have never conducted business or one who you consider might be a risk to your own business — the decision is completely yours.
Articles in this section
- Are all of my customers covered?
- Are Nimbla policies designed specifically for SMEs?
- Are there policies designed for multinationals?
- Can I insure a single invoice only?
- Can I insure a single transaction only?
- Can I insure only those risks that are of concern?
- Can I select invoice insurance cover just for one customer?
- Can invoice insurance help my business obtain finance?
- Can you collect any overdue debts for me?
- Do I have to cover all my customers?