When you rely on one credit report you can still be subject to payments loss. A credit report is a reference to guide your decision as to whether you conduct business with a company. When you use Nimbla you can check the credit status of your debtor and then insure an invoice of your choosing. When you do insure, your business is protected against loss potential if your debtor becomes insolvent.
Articles in this section
- Are all of my customers covered?
- Are Nimbla policies designed specifically for SMEs?
- Are there policies designed for multinationals?
- Can I insure a single invoice only?
- Can I insure a single transaction only?
- Can I insure only those risks that are of concern?
- Can I select invoice insurance cover just for one customer?
- Can invoice insurance help my business obtain finance?
- Can you collect any overdue debts for me?
- Do I have to cover all my customers?